There are plenty of websites, telephone helplines, and automated systems that cause frustration, and too few that work well.
Unlike more traditional research, we focus on making services easier to use and better integrated with digital technology.
From understanding context and requirements, to usability testing and webstats’, we deliver practical findings for improvement.
- An independent agency based in Essex
- Able to test usability and research end-user requirements
- Well networked to quickly recruit participants from a variety of demographics
- Experienced in working with commercial and statutory organisations from Scotland to the South coast
- Qualified in Google (web) Analytics
- Focused on making things accessible, useable and useful
What we do
Agile Research Ltd
21 Waterside Brightlingsea CO7 0AY
Terrain A recent assignment with local government brought home the challenges of introducing digital, agile and service design into a traditional service provider; into an environment that’s neither digital first […]
Researching for a county council led me to look at other local government websites to see if there was a structure to their visual design, if they used a visual […]
The post “Different types of research“, categorised user research as either formative or summative (aka generative/evaluative): – Formative investigates environmental and human factors, constraints, opportunities, behaviours, requirements, and objectives. Summative evaluates the performance of […]
Plan for each phase and update the plan A research plan can be one of the outputs of a design sprint, when there is one. If not, it’s still helpful to write it as […]